Benefits of the Stübben Pelham Double Broken Copper Link Pelham bit:
• Can be ridden with one or two reins
• pull and leverage effect can be used as required
Benefits of the Pelham bit side parts:
• The short shanks are a special feature of the Stübben STEELtec side parts.
• The short shanks admit faster impact on the horse with short rein movement.
• A fast impact is helpful in jumping, particularly in fast turns between the jumps.
• The flat stainless steel curb chains ensure a closer fit and prevent the lips from being pinched.
• The special hooks allow an easier adjustment of the curb chain
Benefits of SWEET Copper Link:
• Better acceptance
• Pleasant sweet taste of the middle piece
• Encourages chewing and salivation
• Solid copper composition (90% Copper, 7% Iron Aluminum, no Nickel) with very high strength
• Horses feel good with SWEET Copper
Advantages of the double jointed:
• No painful pressure on the gums
• Even and mouth-friendly distribution of pressure from the Reins on tongue and bars.
• Better acceptance by the horse
• No nutcracker effect
• Facilitates communication between horse and rider
Stübben STEELtec Quality:
• No sharp edges that could hurt the horse’s mouth
• Long durability due to selected materials
• The unique processing technologies reduce the wear and tear on the bit joints