Double Jointed Loose ring
The ergonomically formed mouthpiece lies perfectly in the horses mouth resulting in soft and even pressure on the entire tongue area, encouraging the horse to chew. In addition this bit supports the contact to the corners of the mouth in a very effective way keeping the horse on the bit.
The gentle joint in the middle which is angled forward – the characteristic feature of the KK ULTRA and fine eggbutt design makes it a very friendly bit. The mouthpiece is made of AURIGAN, the material that activates the chewing activity of the horse.
The new DYNAMIC RS bit gives soft but very effective instructions for a better contact between the horse and rider.
- KK-ULTRA Bits take advantage of the exceptional sensitivity of the tongue.
- Adapted to the anatomy of the horse’s mouth.
- No pressure put on the palate.
- Clear instructions given as the tongue’s sense of touch is utilised.
- Made from AURIGAN the approved metal for horses