These boots were developed in close cooperation with Klaus Balkenhol specifically for dressage work
• The Boots feature a Hard Shell made from highly resistant ABS plastic, only on the inside, covered with butt leather.
• The Hard Shells are designed not to touch the fetlock joint. The lower edges of the shell are wide enough not to touch the fetlock.
• The outside area of the fetlock joint is left completely open.
• The boots come with a detachable lambskin lining, this avoids any pressure points and friction, it also absorbs sweat.
• The edges of the boots must not overlap when closing!
“Our design ensures completely free movement of the joint. There is no need for protection at the outside of the joint in Dressage, therefore it is best to have nothing there. On the inside, the Hard Shell is absolutely essential.”
SOLD IN PAIRS
This is a custom order item and will take 6 to 10 weeks to receive.
There are no returns on Mattes custom ordered products. Please ensure you have selected the correct style, size and colours.
Colours / Style is a graphical representation only, and may differ slightly from the final product.