Popular boots for training with full lacing. Also suitable for riders who have problems with swollen legs and want to do without an elastic insert.
Made of prime box calf, completely lined with calf leather, goodyear welted and with toe cap. Many colour options available.
Type: All-purpose boots
Gender Specific: Male & Female
Upper Leather: Box Calf
Lining: Fully Lined with Calfskin
Bootleg: Fully Laced
Foot: Square Shape
Sole: Leather Sole and Welted
At Equestrian Online, we offer a fully customised made to measure service for all our Konigs top boots. Please take time to accurately take and record your measurements as per the measure sheet and instructions provided. Input your measurements into the corresponding box on the product page in units of centimetres.
Please note the following important measuring notes:
- All measurements to be taken in centimetres.
- Take measurements in a sitting position over breeches/jodhpurs and wearing socks.
- Establish your foot size by placing your feet flat on a piece of paper and drawing the outline with a pen held in an upright position around both feet, measure the length from heel to end of toe in centimetres.
- Take all leg measurements. When taking the height measurement, remember to measure on the outside of your leg from the floor to the upper edge of the junction of the bones of your knee joint. Don’t under measure this as boots will settle approximately 1-2cm around the ankle over time.
- All other measurements must be taken lightly taut but not tight. The more accurate your measurements, the better the fit and look of the boot will be.
- For boots with a high dressage bow selected as an option, please measure your leg as normal. The dressage bow will not affect this fitting measurement and Konigs will take into account the high bow at time of manufacture.
For any colours or specific options not available on this page, please contact us for assistance.
We will require the original tracing of both feet to be posted or scanned to us with 50% deposit and copy of your order invoice before production of your boots can commence.
We encourage you to go one step further in customising your top boots with our range of extras we have on offer, including genuine Swarovski crystal additions and functional zips. As all Konigs boots are made to measure in Germany to your specifications, these products will attract an approximate wait time of 10-12 weeks.
Please download and follow instructions on How To Measure: König Measure Chart
Please email us for the measuring form firstname.lastname@example.org